Sunday, May 13, 2007

2007 Draft

I believe that the Bills had a very good draft. At the time, I was unsure of the Marshawn Lynch pick, but the more that I hear "Mama's Boy" talk, I just love him. I think he might be the Offensive Rookie of the Year. When I was thinking about the Bills having 2 third round draft picks, I was yelling for them to trade up and get either Poz or David Harris of Michigan. They did that and got Paul Posluszny of Penn State. This guy is just a flat out football player, as he is compared to former Buffalo Bill Shane Conlin. I am very excited. I also believe that John Wendling from Wyoming might be a Steve Tasker-like special teams stud, as he is supposed to be a tremendous athlete. Last year's draft class was scrutinized, but it ended up being very good. We'll see how this one ends up.

No comments: